« Home | Camp Lucky Pets » | Sweet Ashley Hobbit » | Ashley Heads For Auntie Lisa's House,... » | The Adoptions Begin! » | For information on how to adopt, go to illinoisbir... » | Ares » | Kora » | Helios » | Wings » | Luna » 

Monday, July 03, 2006 

The Effects of Nurturing Shine Brightly

I do feel honored to have little Miss Ashley Hobbit here. She is a NORMAL doggie now.












She is confident and playful, and as she is just a kid- herself, she is really a silly character and will bring so much joy to the lucky person who gets to adopt her.












Just for fun I will bring her to Agility class next Saturday and maybe let her work on upland birds on Sunday.










What a little Blessing she is!!

When I found out she was pregnant- I just couldn’t let her be spayed and the puppies aborted. Kristine and Jonah were my rescue angels that helped Ashley and her kids have a safe place to live for a few weeks. I will forever be grateful to them!!